Happy Hump Day! Wednesday to me is not that bad of a day. I don’t feel like I’m trying to get over a hump at all. The hump is more Monday-Tuesday. I guess we could say my weekly hardship is positively skewed (y-axis: hardship, x-axis: weekdays starting with Monday). See graph below. You know you dig it.
This stuff is so good… and good for you too!
- 1 large eggplant (~1 lb)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt (I used 1/4 tsp) and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 F
- Fork holes into the eggplant and roast for about 18-22 minutes (until fork tender)
- Cut in half and scoop the guts into your food processor
- Add garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper into the food processor
- Process until smooth
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and enjoy with pita bread (or on a salad)